** Important Notice: This website, and the Goods we sell on this website, are intended for business use only. When purchasing Goods from our website you agree that you are not purchasing Goods as a consumer. Accordingly, as a business, you do not have any right to cancel the contract between us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000**
We warrant that upon delivery, the Goods shall be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We shall not be liable for a breach of our warranty unless you give us written notice of the defect within 12 months of the date of delivery of the Goods by logging into your account, going to ‘Returns’ listed under ‘Customer Services’ at the bottom of the page and filling out the relevant form.
We shall not be liable for a breach of our warranty if:
- you make any further use of such Goods after giving such notice; or
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the fitting, storage, use or maintenance of the Goods or good trade practices; or
- you alter or repair such Goods without our written consent.
Upon receipt of the notice of defect we will issue you with a complaint register number. Credits or refunds will only be issued with an official complaint register number.
We will then satisfy ourselves that the Goods do not comply with our warranty and such defect was not caused in whole or in part by any matter, action or occurrence outside our control by:
- requiring you to send us a piece of the Goods containing the defect for assessment; or
- requiring you to send us pictures of the defect in the Goods for assessment; or
- visiting you to assess the Goods in person; or
- any other means we believe to be necessary to satisfy ourselves that the Goods are defective.
You will cooperate with all our reasonable requests in connection with our efforts to satisfy ourselves that the Goods are defective.
If we are satisfied that a defect exists and was not caused in whole or in part by any matter, action or occurrence outside our control then you shall be entitled to return the defective Goods and we shall, at our sole discretion, either:
- repair the defective Goods; or
- replace the defective Goods; or
- refund you the price you paid for the Goods.
If applicable, we will arrange and pay for the collection of the defective Goods from the address you give us and for any subsequent delivery of replacement Goods.
Cancellation Rights in our Terms and Conditions of Website Orders
Where, in our Terms and Conditions of Website Orders, you have a right or an option to cancel your Order then you must exercise this right or option by either:
- logging into your account, going to ‘Returns’ listed under ‘Customer Services’ at the bottom of the page and filling out the relevant form; or
- writing to us at Unit 1, 183 Torrington Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands CV4 9UQ; or
- e-mailing us at email@example.com; or
- calling us on +44 (0) 24 7669 4114.
You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us.
We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
This right does NOT apply to products specifically made to your specifications and this includes floor coverings, which have been cut from a roll to your specific order size. This also includes items that are not held in stock by Reeds Carpeting Contractors Ltd. and are ordered or manufactured specifically for you; these items cannot be cancelled once the order has been accepted by us.